The cost to list a lot is $10.40 per month in advance. We accept VISA and MasterCard via the Stripe application when you submit a listing. The process is Fast, Easy and Secure. After the initial month of service your card will be billed $10.40 each subsequent month of continued service when you sign up for recurring payments. You may login to your account and cancel your listing at any time. Cancellation requests must be received at least 1 (one) business day prior to the renewal date to be effective on your next renewal date. All sales are final and there are no refunds.
Please Note: Recommended resolution for image uploads is 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels long (800 x 600). Higher resolution images will download very slowly when site visitors are attempting to view your listing(s).
The concept is an online version of the traditional “For Sale By Owner” process. Each lot listing on the website is allowed up to ten (10) graphic images. These images can be digital photos, traditional paper photos or a plat drawing with the subject plat highlighted. Lot address, selling price, contact information, special features and any other information that the seller feels would make the lot attractive to a buyer should be a part of the listing. Adding a listing can all be done online, including uploading your photos and graphic images. If you prefer, you can mail us your photos/graphic images for scanning or email your photos/graphic images and we will process and upload them for you.
We have erected a double sided sign on FM 1434 between the Elks Lodge and the Retreat entrance that advertises Retreat lots for sale by owner at www.retreatlots.com. Click here to view sign.
We are not real estate professionals or attorneys and cannot give you any advice on pricing your lot or whether you should finance the lot etc. If you are uncomfortable with the pricing, selling and closing process, there are numerous appraisers, attorneys and title companies in the Cleburne area to assist you.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order.
- When ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e‑mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via a secured page. When entering the secured page the address bar will change from http:// to https:// and a security symbol will appear next to the address bar.
- After a transaction, your private information will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to facilitate recurring monthly billing.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Resort Lots By Owner, LLC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Resort Lots By Owner, LLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Resort Lots By Owner, LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.